Adriel Rowley

⇧ I believe it is too and he and his shop are incredible - great value, honest to deal with and a very nice guy.

Staying with Tweedy Don for today's pic, I bought this Paul Stuart coat from him last year:
View attachment 31424
I was looking and couldn't believe the prices, will keep in mind when get better situated. Now I know a tweed cap costs about $20.

And what an overcoat that is! Love the scale of the herringbone, swelled lapels, a good length, and the fly front.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^It seems a bit strange, but as I see more examples of such I really am starting to like the combination of a chambray/denim shirt with a Herringbone Tweed. :icon_scratch: I'm going to have to try that. ;)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Mayhaps without the über-dark vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely
without the über-dark vest. Excellent choice of tie, though.

I'm not sure I can agree. I've got a lambswool sweater vest in very dark navy with MOP buttons, and have found it compliments my denim shirts very nicely. Can't tell for sure this vest's color, whether black, charcoal or navy, but if it's flannel, I'd like find it rustic enough for the pairing.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.