Kreiger

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I do not own the wallet in question. I have not seen it in person. However, I feel like it is safe to say, from the appearance and description, that the quality of this wallet will not be worth the cost. It seems like something similar could sell for far, far less and be identical as far as materials and construction techniques are concerned. The cost of the wallet, $60, is starting to get into the territory of a 'real leather wallet,' which (in my opinion) would be money better spent.

mrp

https://www.walletnation.com/j-fold-supersonic-punch-purple-bifold-sports-wallet

I thinking about buy this model and I'm wondering if they are worth it?
Has anyone bought their leather goods?

Thank you.
The black and purple spotted design is inspired by classic sneaker design.

If you goal is to use this after going solely for sports related activity/dress situations great, if you want to use it things related to posts from "What are you wearing today" I don't see how it would fit in. IMO $60 is a lot for that wallet.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The wallet design referrenced in the OP does not appeal to me, but, it you really like the design, order one. Based on the return policy the vendor claims, should you not like it and return the wallet unused (within the presvribed timeframe), the cost to you will be the cost of return shipping, plus a $4.99 restocking fee. The ball is in your court!

DukeGrad

Red Bluff

Check out Makr wallets. They use Horween leathers, and shell cordovan. I have a fold cordovan that is well worth it. I think you may like their other leathers and wallets.
Not just shell cordovan
They have nice, slim wallets, money well spent
Nice day my friend

RedBluff

Active Member with Corp. Privileges

I received it in the mail a few days ago.
It's a keeper.
LOL, the reveal of perforations is pink...my daughters like it too.
It's very nicely made.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange