Danny

They are running a 3 shirts for $125 each sale, seems like quite a good value for MTO shirts! There are a fair number of fabric choices.

I had been waiting for them to run that light blue hairline stripe again for years [one of my favs], I had one many years ago that I needed to replace. Looks like I can get one again now!

Danny

I got my 3 MTO shirts from Press today, they are pretty nice! Not exactly a surprise, but it was exciting to be able to get some fabrics that are not often seen in the stores/ready made shirts.

As makers are forced to appeal to younger customers...I feel like these larger/standard size collars are going to become a challenge to find. I am glad that Press is still making the shirts to the same traditional dimensions as always.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.