DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I kinda want to check it out if nothing else to see the shoulders on the Empire-made Pressidential line. Nothing they have at full retail price appeals to me though.

August West

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I kinda want to check it out if nothing else to see the shoulders on the Empire-made Pressidential line. Nothing they have at full retail price appeals to me though.
I purchased a Pressidential Harris Tweed in 2018. I am quite happy with it. The shoulders are very natural, and to my eye look very similar to my Southwicks.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from Press at full retail, particularly a sport coat. I'm not saying that their retail prices are out of line necessarily, I just don't have any pressing need for anything in my wardrobe to justify doing so.

katon

Suits are a hard sell because when they are well made they last forever, so there is no incentive other than vanity to buy more than a few.

Someone needs to buy at full retail, though, or there will be no way to replenish the thrift stores with classic items 20 years from now. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.