Jean shorts - Trad or not trad?

gtsecc

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
This thread is still going?
I love it.
It has made me LOL quite a few times.
You guys are great fun.
I never know how sometihngs will be recieved here.
For example, my thread on the tradliest codpiece was deleted. :cry:

jsteele

Starting Member
It's like William F Buckley has a doppleganger!

8SSCHLfDSq2u5er3Xah17Igfo1_500.jpg

4dgt90

since this is obviously not a serious post, i will also post a nonserious question:

Which SEC school has the trashiest students/fans?

Florida, Arkansas, Miss. State, LSU

- Vanderbilt Grad

Enron

since this is obviously not a serious post, i will also post a nonserious question:

Which SEC school has the trashiest students/fans?

Florida, Arkansas, Miss. State, LSU

- Vanderbilt Grad

None of the Above.

Tennessee. Hands down. I worked for the Bulldog Radio network for a few years, and got to travel to nearly every SEC town. Volunteers are the absolute worst.

Dr. François

Esquire also commented, "The closest a man should ever come to touching denim shorts is helping a woman out of them."

"The closest a man should ever come to touching denim shorts is helping a woman out of them" -Esquire
:teacha:

Mr. Wayne: In the parlance of my childhood: Jinx, show me a coke.

PSA #2: please stop using the quote feature with that dreaded picture of hairy dude in daisy dukes. Comments will suffice!

Dingo McPhee

Tennessee. Hands down. I worked for the Bulldog Radio network for a few years, and got to travel to nearly every SEC town. Volunteers are the absolute worst.
Funny, I was going to say Georgia! Glass houses, pots & kettles,he who is without sin, etc. :icon_smile:

Jovan

Honors Member
my coworker wears jean shorts. I want to punch him in the face
:crazy:

Re: women and jean shorts, Gisele simply looks trashy in those slashed open ones, no matter how fit she may be. I know there are many who are crazy for women in daisy dukes, but it's never really done much for me. :confused:

I wonder why chambray is more acceptable? It's almost got the same appearance as denim, yet you can make a sport coat out of it for summer and no one here would balk. Odd.

mualphapiper

I wonder why chambray is more acceptable? It's almost got the same appearance as denim, yet you can make a sport coat out of it for summer and no one here would balk. Odd.

A denim sport coat certainly is classy....and trad!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange