Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

CJB

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Which, if any, of the below colors would you choose for a knit tie. I have a light complexion and blond hair. I already own a black and orange knit tie.

(Dark Green)

(Pink)

(Light Blue)

(Red)

(Purple)

Each of these examples are time sensitive eBay auctions, so I am not sure you will be able to look at all of them if you get to this thread late. Possibly look to see if the item has been relisted, if you are really interested.

Thanks for any input.

Tomasso

Elite Member
Of the particular shades of colors offered I would wear #5. And I've found that shirt and jacket color have more interaction with skin coloration than tie color.

Dingo McPhee

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
What unrepresented color would you, or anyone else for that matter, suggest instead?

Navy blue gets the most use in my closet, followed by burgundy. I never wear my yellow and can't imagine pink. To me, the knit tie goes with sweaters and tweed and fall. YMMV of course.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange