Liking these ps

countyd

Really slick. Sometimes, when I read some of these threads, the guys can come off as incredibly knowledgeable, but sometimes … sometimes just a little stiff. Love the whimsy. A little funky and fun.

I'm having my monthly lunch tomorrow with some former co-workers. I'm stopping at the Polo Shop tomorrow at the corner of Broad and Walnut to pick up a Camo ps, to sport with a blazer, slightly distressed jeans, and Alden 405's. You can flaunt the rules as long as you look like a guy who obviously knows the rules.

TSWalker

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Bjorn, nice of you to leave out the fact that these are from the "mid-life crisis" line!

That Spitfire one is slick, though....

Spex

I also love these. I like the idea of wearing something whimsical that 99.9% of people will never completely see. Should a circumstance arise where it is revealed it provides a nice little visual treat to that lucky person and a point of conversation.

Edit: Whoa...I just decided to hop over to T&A site to check these out. I suppose I need to start pinching my pennies before considering one of these. And I thought the "mid-life crisis" comment above was a joke!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Wonderful...just wonderful. Your pictorial review of T & A's Midlife Crisis pocket square series has invested me with a smile that will last all day. Thanks much for that, Bjorn! ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Edit: Whoa...I just decided to hop over to T&A site to check these out. I suppose I need to start pinching my pennies before considering one of these. And I thought the "mid-life crisis" comment above was a joke!

Having a dreadful anticipation of what those little whimsies would run, I pointed did not hop over to check them out. :tongue2:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange