LL Bean - Christmas 1984 Catalog

Howard

Connoisseur
I like to see what people were wearing during those times, It's a fun trip to go back in time.Hey Adoucett, would you happen to have any scans from the early to mid 1970's?

jimw

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I'm digging those 'Deluxe Auto Seat Covers' on page 57: just the thing for a man and his LeBaron!

jimw

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
This does bring me back, though - I can recall that my first LLB purchase was the Ragg wool shawl collar sweater in grey. At that time, there was no simple calculation of custom & duties in shipping to Canada, and at the end the purchase seemed a bit excessive for a college sophomore with no money.

I like the "Business Man's" shirts on page 26 - they have that groovy flap pocket, a feature I really only associate with JPress these days - $17.50? Jeesh.... even adjusting for 32 years of inflation, that's a pretty sweet deal!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Jim

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.