Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.

drlivingston

Connoisseur
Great pix! Wow! Nicholas Wheeler... Talk about a success story. It's hard to believe that he started Charles Tyrwhitt when he was 21 years old.

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Scott:
Organize it and I'll try to be there! I like Thailand!
Sadly my part time sojourn in Bangkok is coming to a close with my wife moving back to Atlanta in December to take up a new position. I will be doing the Karachi to Atlanta commute till July:(.

Cheers,

BSR

• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Great pix! Wow! Nicholas Wheeler... Talk about a success story. It's hard to believe that he started Charles Tyrwhitt when he was 21 years old.
He is so young I didn't recognize him! (Except for our shirts)!!

Adrian Herring

Advertiser
A huge thank you to Edward Green for hosting the event, the perfect setting for it. We had a great time meeting everyone and a special thank you to Andy for looking after us, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and if it were not for the 250 mile journey we would have stayed on for longer.

Cheers,

Chris and Jason

jeffreyc

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Yes, thanks Andy and Edward Green. It was good to meet everyone and put some faces to the names.
In picture 4 it look as if I'm adopting my best Prince Charles facial expression, I must have dropped some money on the floor !!:(

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Yes, thanks Andy and Edward Green. It was good to meet everyone and put some faces to the names.
In picture 4 it look as if I'm adopting my best Prince Charles facial expression, I must have dropped some money on the floor !!:(
jeffreyc:
Maybe you'd dropped the package Edward Green gave us! Great meeting you - your sense of humor in the Forum is equal to your in person persona. Hope you see you again soon. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.