Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
I can't tell if I'll be free in September yet, and generally try to avoid Khan's London these days, but you never know.
I might just be able to make it into the big smoke.
Agreed. There is much more mirth and joy with less aggravation to be found elsewhere! I am haunting Edinburgh much more these days.

Cheers,

BSR

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Does this sound reasonable?

Wednesday Sept. 12, we meet after 4 PM for two hours or less at a famous shoe shop (maybe they might have a discount for us) and then walk (short walk) to The Chequers Tavern for drinks and conversation?
Anyone interested?

Odradek

Advanced Member
Does this sound reasonable?

Wednesday Sept. 12, we meet after 4 PM for two hours or less at a famous shoe shop (maybe they might have a discount for us) and then walk (short walk) to The Chequers Tavern for drinks and conversation?
Anyone interested?

Possibly, but, I could not confirm until nearer the date.
And I might not be able to make it until later in the evening.

The Irishman

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Count me out, gents. As I said- I may be in London in September but on weekends and with commitments already made.

Andy

Staff member
I expect to be in London in September.
Trimmer:
It would be great to see you again (last time was 2013!). Does this format work for you?

Wednesday Sept. 12, we meet after 4 PM for two hours or less at a famous shoe shop and then walk (short walk) to The Chequers Tavern for drinks and conversation?​

Trimmer

Trimmer:
It would be great to see you again (last time was 2013!). Does this format work for you?

Wednesday Sept. 12, we meet after 4 PM for two hours or less at a famous shoe shop and then walk (short walk) to The Chequers Tavern for drinks and conversation?​
I've put that in my diary.

Best wishes

Andy

Staff member
Getting some details put together! Some have suggested the Red Lion pub on Duke of York Street. Does that sound OK?

Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.