tigerpac

Grahame Fowler --- https://grahamefowler.com/

Store in NYC that also sells online. Their dress shirts, sweaters and some various other items are made in the USA. They also stock some White's boots. (As well as English-made Trickers)

Fantastic store with British Charm but a wonderful collection of great pieces.

DownSouth

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Need to add www.allamericankhakis.com to the list for trousers/shorts Their khakis are identical to Bill's (maybe even made these for Bills, not sure) at about 2/3's the price. Also sold thru beautiesltd.com . Fabric and styling are outstanding. Made in Georgia.

firedancer

Bill's does not outsource production to other firms. They make everything they sell.
This may be true for their khakis.

Very doubtful about everything else, to shirts, wovens, OCBDs, belts, Leather Bombers , etc.

They only have one ( smallish) factory and 20 employees.

I'm sure outsourcing to other domestic firms is alive and well at Bill's!

bigwordprof

Funny, I was thinking of this right before I saw this post. I have purchased a pair of green pants from them through ebay (embroidered with a single shamrock above the back pocket) and custom-made chino pants and shorts embroidered with bow ties and koalas, respectively. The quality is great and the customization is, to me, a great personal touch. The prices are also reasonable, as embroidered trousers of any kind (not even counting that they are custom made with your choice of graphic) are hard to find for under $100.

Tilton

Advanced Member
Don't know if anyone has posted this one yet: Columbiaknit https://www.usa-wear.com/ostore/

Orvis sells their rugby shirts (at a significant markup!) and they're very nice. Back in my college days, the boys and I used to order their practice jerseys for <$30. Ugly as sin, but tougher than nails and perfect for getting muddied and bloodied.

More recently, I've purchased a hobnail sweatshirt from them and it is excellent. I'll be picking up one of the ribknit crew necks soon as well. Prices are pretty nice as well.

crispyfresh

Don't know if anyone has posted this one yet: Columbiaknit https://www.usa-wear.com/ostore/

Orvis sells their rugby shirts (at a significant markup!) and they're very nice. Back in my college days, the boys and I used to order their practice jerseys for <$30. Ugly as sin, but tougher than nails and perfect for getting muddied and bloodied.

More recently, I've purchased a hobnail sweatshirt from them and it is excellent. I'll be picking up one of the ribknit crew necks soon as well. Prices are pretty nice as well.
Just when i thought i had it all figured out, you went and posted a EXCELLENT source for gear im looking for. American made on top of it all. Thanx.

DoghouseReilly

Just when i thought i had it all figured out, you went and posted a EXCELLENT source for gear im looking for. American made on top of it all. Thanx.
This is true. I bought a few rugbys from them a couple years back. They will make you a custom one for $5; I got tall sleeves on a small shirt. Well worth it. Great shirts.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.