TKI67

Advanced Member
I had to Google surcingle. I had no idea those belts went by that name. Great idea, thanks.
If you start building a surcingle collection, olive green is an amazingly versatile color. In addition to the Torinos at all the usual spots like O'Connell's, Leather Man has a great selection and some affordable customization options. Also for a very versatile casual belt, I have really enjoyed their hoof pick in brown. They are nice folks.

never behind

Hopefully not too much of a hijack, but regarding surcingle belts - how do you match them? I’ve always matched my leather belts with my shoes. I bought a navy surcingle over the winter. I had khakis and mid-brown chukkas on yesterday but realized I had no idea how to use the belt.

TKI67

Advanced Member
Hopefully not too much of a hijack, but regarding surcingle belts - how do you match them? I’ve always matched my leather belts with my shoes. I bought a navy surcingle over the winter. I had khakis and mid-brown chukkas on yesterday but realized I had no idea how to use the belt.
My surcingles have leather tabs that are medium brown. So I wear them with pretty much any brown shoes. I like to pick colors for the fabric that contrast, like navy belt, olive, or even yellow with khakis.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.