clothingconnoisseur

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Does anyone know anything about this brand? I picked up a very nice winter jacket and a pair of grey flannel pants with this label but don't know much about them. The items are not cheap, the jacket was $1595 at Edward Archer in South Hampton and the pants were about $250 on clearance at Mitchells in Westport. Both items fit well and are made from great fabrics but wondering what the quality if before investing in some of the other items such as the $995 sweaters that caught my eye.:cool:

Redafan

Starting Member
You sir, have a great find on your hands. A few years back I purchased my first Baldassari blazer and at first I was taken aback by the makeup (60% wool, 24% nylon and 16% silk) but when I wore it out the first time, I was in love. The nylon I believe allows it to hug your physique just a little bit more and the silk allows you to feel unrestricted. It's a well made blazer, one of my favourites, and I've purchased a few more since.

They are pricy, no question but wear your new purchases with pride. These are well made garments (although $1,000 on a sweater doesn't strike me as good value, but if it fits nice, and makes you feel like a million bucks, I assure you the quality will be the least of your worries).

Here's more on the brand:

https://mauriziobaldassari.com/en/pages/about

clothingconnoisseur

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
You sir, have a great find on your hands. A few years back I purchased my first Baldassari blazer and at first I was taken aback by the makeup (60% wool, 24% nylon and 16% silk) but when I wore it out the first time, I was in love. The nylon I believe allows it to hug your physique just a little bit more and the silk allows you to feel unrestricted. It's a well made blazer, one of my favourites, and I've purchased a few more since.

They are pricy, no question but wear your new purchases with pride. These are well made garments (although $1,000 on a sweater doesn't strike me as good value, but if it fits nice, and makes you flike a million bucks, I assure you the quality will be the least of your worries).

Here's more on the brand:

https://mauriziobaldassari.com/en/pages/about
Thanks for the input. Both items are quickly becoming favorites of mine and I am receiving many compliments on both. That said, I am holding off on the sweaters hoping to pick them up for 50% off in January.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals