rhz

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Hi,

I'd love a recommendation for a decent quality leather wallet (under, say $30).

I'm looking for a very slim, minimalist wallet to hold my driver's license, 2-3 credit cards, a couple of business cards, and a few bills. Thinness is extremely important here. If it's a bifold, there should be only one compartment for bills and two slots for cards. If it's a card case, no more than two card slots on each side plus a center pocket for bills.

I'd be very appreciative of any recommendations.

Thank you!

rhz

zzdocxx

Honors Member
Yeah me too re both of the above.

I like a small wallet for carrying in my front pocket for security. It has gotten to be a habit, though it started in my journeys across the border to Tijuana.

And it so happens I am also looking for a new one. The last one I think I purchased at Macy's for under $15, maybe ten years ago, and it has worked out great. Just been a bit busy and lazy to get over there so far.

zzdocxx

Honors Member
Yeah just checked Macy's website, my wallet is a "Fossil" brand and comparable ones now are in the range of $40-50 ! ! !

Good heavens the prices these days!

Icthruu74

Starting Member
I picked up a Fossil ‘front pocket’ wallet at an outlet a few years ago for use while traveling and have been happy with it. You have to catch the sales to get a deal though. It has room for 2-3 cards and a magnetic money clip to hold a few bills.

zzdocxx

Honors Member
Wow that is amazing, discounted down from $35 to $8 ? ? ?

:pirate:

I wish they would discount the trifold version of that model, I can't find it for less than $40.

Kyle76

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I use a money clip. Fold a few bills over credit card, debit card, driver's license and insurance card. Front right pocket.

zzdocxx

Honors Member
I read through some old threads on this subject and looked at several different recommended companies' websites.

I'm looking for a small trifold that will fit in my front pocket.

Aspinal of England has a model that is perfect. It is similar to the Fossil model I like, though the Fossil is $40-45, and the Aspinal is $140-170. I like the Aspinal brown fake crocodile.

What about the Aspinal of England logo across the back of the wallet, would that put off any of you? Anyone out there own an Aspinal wallet?

https://www.aspinaloflondon.com/products/trifold-wallet-in-amazon-brown-croc

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.