zzdocxx

Honors Member
Maybe just the cost of postage, or I might even pay that myself if it isn't too high. (Can I do it for $10?)

Thing is, it is a really nice piece and I'd rather give it to someone who would enjoy using it. Not sure I know anyone that likes the money clip type, except for those little metal ones.

OK Howard you have got first dibs.

Howard

Connoisseur
Maybe just the cost of postage, or I might even pay that myself if it isn't too high. (Can I do it for $10?)

Thing is, it is a really nice piece and I'd rather give it to someone who would enjoy using it. Not sure I know anyone that likes the money clip type, except for those little metal ones.

OK Howard you have got first dibs.
Let me think it over.

zzdocxx

Honors Member
Thanks Mike. I would be happy to give it to some worthy forum member. First though let me give Howard a chance to think it over.
I guess I figured that the people reading this thread would be the ones most interested in this kind of thing.
BTW did you catch how the money clip folds out on a hinge ?

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
First though let me give Howard a chance to think it over.
Sounds good!

Yes, I thought that was pretty clever as well as practical. Nice looking wallet indeed.

Personally, I've been a front-pocket wallet guy for as long as I can remember. So like you, I prefer less-bulky wallets.

My current front-pocket wallet is dying a very slow death, so I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger and replace it with maybe 1 or 2 different wallets.

TBH, I mostly carry a wallet to hold my driver's license, and to house 4 credit cards as back-up use. I almost never need my driver's license or credit cards. My phone's Samsung Pay app manages my most frequently used credit cards, and I can use my phone to pay for purchases at nearly 90% of the places I buy from.

So, my wallet is used very rarely. But, so as long as I need to carry a wallet, I might as well have one that I enjoy using :)

Howard

Connoisseur
Thanks Mike. I would be happy to give it to some worthy forum member. First though let me give Howard a chance to think it over.
I guess I figured that the people reading this thread would be the ones most interested in this kind of thing.
You know something, no offense I don't want it right now, I'm feeling down at the moment so you can give it to someone else.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.