DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I'm thinking about picking up one of the Cordings cardigans while the sale is still on. Have you posted a review of yours yet? I'm curious to know your thoughts on it.

Dhaller

Advanced Member
I've been mulling over this interesting "pub jacket" from H. Stockton (here in Atlanta):

DSC_2125_1080x.JPG

DH

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I'm thinking about picking up one of the Cordings cardigans while the sale is still on. Have you posted a review of yours yet? I'm curious to know your thoughts on it.
I own two, the one shown in lambswool and a positively decadent one in camelhair. They are wonderful and fully worth the normal retail price but on sale I strongly encourage you to get one. A chunky cardigan, a fireplace, a good book and a snifter of brandy is a great combination for a winter's evening.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.