Fading Fast

Connoisseur
The embroidered bear is a cute/almost handsome Brand identification and I've always enjoyed a well made, 100% cotton all grey or navy sweatshirt and would even pay Ralphs prices for the right one. However, a real man just does not wear that sort of thing . Remove the embroidery and I'll take one of those in grey and one in navy! LOL. ;)
Sitting here in my ancient heather grey Hanes sweats, enjoying their supreme comfort with the morning coffee, I agree completely. These are too old and thin for a cold weather workout, so I recently added some Champion sweats, a good bit thicker and with a hood, but they are navy. I am, half a year later, still quite self conscious that they are navy and not heather grey.
Since high school, I have always owned at least one classic grey sweatshirt. I have a wonderful one from BB from the early '90s when it put out a, at that time, line of "vintage" athletic clothes. It's a perfect sweatshirt although cut a bit too big as was the style at the time.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend has all but made it her own. Early in our relationship, we were on vacation and I had taken it along as my "if it gets cold at night" thing to throw on. Well, it got cold and she hadn't brought a "if it gets cold at night" item with her, so, after that, I'd find that sweatshirt in with her clothes so often that I just gave up. It's hers now.

TKI67

Elite Member
Since high school, I have always owned at least one classic grey sweatshirt. I have a wonderful one from BB from the early '90s when it put out a, at that time, line of "vintage" athletic clothes. It's a perfect sweatshirt although cut a bit too big as was the style at the time.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend has all but made it her own. Early in our relationship, we were on vacation and I had taken it along as my "if it gets cold at night" thing to throw on. Well, it got cold and she hadn't brought a "if it gets cold at night" item with her, so, after that, I'd find that sweatshirt in with her clothes so often that I just gave up. It's hers now.
One of my greatest hits of gift giving was the grey Champion crewneck sweatshirt I gave my daughter last Christmas. I relate to your experience.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.