More from Ralph

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_mttuvcKIJ01qgraeqo1_640.jpg

Old Road Dog

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I had those Gurkha style pants as khaki shorts back when Willis & Geiger was the source for tasteful safari wear. If you don't know it, Abercrombie & Fitch distributed the line for Burt Avedon in the 70's. You guys would have loved what they did, and the quality was great. Vintage pieces are still available on the 'bay.

drpeter

I had those Gurkha style pants as khaki shorts back when Willis & Geiger was the source for tasteful safari wear. If you don't know it, Abercrombie & Fitch distributed the line for Burt Avedon in the 70's. You guys would have loved what they did, and the quality was great. Vintage pieces are still available on the 'bay.
I have several Willis and Geiger pieces, including a polo-style pullover and a bush jacket. Great stuff, good-looking and hard-wearing.

delicious_scent

Elite Member
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange