More from Ralph

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
RL FAll 16 48c353171022ef0ef86e8b42cbff6d8b.jpg

Old Road Dog

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
In the ranch-house photo it is possible that nothing that Ralph is wearing is of his manufacture: He is known to be partial to LEE jeanes, the boots are 95% not-Polo, the belt is vintage; and I would say the doeskin jacket is craftsman-made. That leaves the shirt and the scarf in question. As to the ladies' garb, those are probably Lauren one-offs from the runway shows, or perhaps they were made for this photo shoot. That cabin is spectacular!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Perhaps it's just the style, but the DB jacket in that last picture sure looks short waisted to my eye. It looks like he is wearing a waistcoat of sorts and that sweater tied around his neck looks disturbingly ridiculous. If you are not going to wear it, leave it at home! Nuff said. ;)

IMO, almost all sport coats and suit jackets, single or double breasted, are cut too short today. I think there's an aesthetic argument to be made for the older, longer cuts, but maybe I'm just justifying my preferences.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange