More from Ralph

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
From a Ralph email yesterday "The Polo Bear Shop."
View attachment 63517 View attachment 63518

I cannot honestly claim to have changed my opinion od oversized embroidery on sweaters, but that bear sweater would wear a whole lot more handsomely if the guy in the bottom photo would tuck in his plaid shirt! However I do so love those fleece lined car coats! ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
I cannot honestly claim to have changed my opinion od oversized embroidery on sweaters, but that bear sweater would wear a whole lot more handsomely if the guy in the bottom photo would tuck in his plaid shirt! However I do so love those fleece lined car coats! ;)

I also like, what looks like, the reversible houndstooth on one side and tan canvas on the other jacket the guy at the top is wearing as shown here ⇩

unnamed-23-2.jpg

Like you, I have no interest in the large-bear sweaters, but the bear himself in the above sweater is handsomely attired.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange