TKI67

Elite Member
I'd never heard of O'Connells til I joined up here. Have since perused their site and they do have wonderful pieces-but way too "rich for my blood." Then, again, I'm not in the market for clothes as I have closets- full stuffed with them. Other than a pair of jeans bought last fall, haven't bought any clothing items for some years, new or thrifted. Probably won't buy any unless I find a really interesting piece thrifting. Though, when my undies give way again, guess I'll need more of them. :D
I hear you loud and clear about not needing more clothing, even though I could fit all of my fall/winter or spring/summer into my duffel bag!

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Are those his skivvies peeking over his buckle?
The young fellow above arguably has the look of a wanna be "life taker and heart breaker", but he destroys the look and any potential success with that juvenile showing of the waistband of his tighty-whities! Nuff said. ;)
The worst part, it was done simply to sell underwear. Come on Ralph, you don't need the extra revenue that badly.

Wasn't there a time several years ago when a lot of clothing ads were showing the underwear's waistband? I seem to remember it was one of those stupid advertising tics that took off for a little while.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange