Most Tradly-Attired Television Character

leisureclass

^ Ruxin looks like he only shops at Brooks outlet! Not really the most by the book trad.

Anyone notice the flap pocket (maybe OCBD), Emblematic tie, and Glen Plaid jacket Ted was wearing in the most recent How I Met Your Mother? Yes the jacket had some shoulders and side vents, and the collar on the shirt was damn near J crew small, but it made me think of this thread.

Hardiw1

George's dad as well.

frank-costanza.jpg

G57Zu7unyn1qgdzd0kzDhnKxo1_500.jpg

Georgetown08

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Frank Costanza's wardrobe was suffered a significant blow when George sold his "cabana-wear" to Rudy's vintage clothing store.

Mr. Rogers had a house on Nantucket, which seems pretty trad.

Tourist Trophy Garage

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Good point. I almost started to qualify my entries as how tv portrays trads.
It seems TV portrays trads with the wardrobe items stereotypically associated with them- tweeds, bow ties, P3s, sweater vests, suspenders.
Details of fit and cut aren't necessary for the unwashed masses, TV can well make the point with only the suggestion of traditional clothing.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange