• Staff

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
For those looking for a more real-time discussions, be sure to check out our newest Community feature:
Chat Rooms (powered by Relay Chat App)

Each of our 4 main boards/forums has its own unique chat room. So, if you're visiting Trad Style, you can open the chat room anywhere in Trad Style, and talk about all-things Trad related.

Same holds true for Timeless Style, The Interchange, and Food/Drink/Travel/Arts.

To enter chat:
1. Click the Relay Chat icon in the lower left (screen shot below)
2. If you're logged-in, the chat room should automatically set your chat user name to your member name
3. Start chatting

Questions? Thoughts?

1612916018591.png

1612916270922.png

• Staff

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
Ha, just found our first issue -- we have to make the chat icon visible from within the threads!

Stay tuned.

• Staff

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
Why does it say unclaimed account? Is that mine? Am I supposed to claim it?
Great question!

It's not a requirement for anyone to claim their account to use the Relay Chatroom here on AAAC. We automatically set your Chat username to be the same as your Ask Andy member name.

The Relay Chat software is just saying the username (drpeter - in your case) is available, should you want to claim/register it with Relay Chat directly.

Hope that makes sense. If you need further clarification, please let me know.

drpeter

Thanks. I think I will leave it alone, the less of me spread around the web, the better! I got badly hacked about a year-and-a-half ago, even my bank account (although I suffered no losses, and I recovered quickly and put 2F protection on all my accounts), and I'm very wary of providing information on the internet. I also do not do any financial business on the net, ever. Once bitten, and so forth.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.