Three Button

Hello. It's been a while since I've visited. I hope everyone is well.

For the first time in a long time I'm in the market for a new suit. I am replacing a 35 year old olive green three button sack suit. Any suggestions on what stores to try to find one?

It appears that Joe Banks and Brooks Brothers are out of the three button market. J Press was promising but they only carry blue and grey suits. There are tailors here but the cost goes up quite a lot.

Any advice on stores to try would be appreciated.

Thanks.

David J. Cooper

Cordings have many 3 button single vent options. I bought a navy linen one for a couple of summer weddings that never happened but am very happy with the suit and the price was fair.

TKI67

Check the O'Connell's site. They have olive in cotton plus several wool offerings that although maybe not true olive have much of that tone.

mrm21711

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I’d also throw a hat in the ring for O’Connell’s. Their “house brand” sack suits are good and their 3/2 offerings from H Freeman and Sons and Southwick (theres still some left) are outstanding. They can also offer plenty of custom MTM options as well.

TKI67

I’d also throw a hat in the ring for O’Connell’s. Their “house brand” sack suits are good and their 3/2 offerings from H Freeman and Sons and Southwick (theres still some left) are outstanding. They can also offer plenty of custom MTM options as well.
Plus it's sale time!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.