Nordstrom Rack suits

gaseousclay

does anyone have an opinion on their selection of suits? I bought a Hugo Boss suit there for around $300, had it tailored and it fits beautifully. whenever I check their suit racks I often see brands from the likes of Hickey Freeman, Hugo Boss, John Varvatos, Ben Sherman, Burberry, etc. I'm sure a lot of you give high ratings to HF but what about these other brands? am I correct in assuming the Nordstrom Rack only sells deadstock merchandise that didn't sell at the regular Nordstroms?

Checkerboard 13

Senior Member<br>Moderator
They sell both stuff from the Nordstrom store and stuff made specifically for the Rack.
This is the truth, with the former usually being in the minority.
Careful and repeated looking can turn up nice finds.
I have a lovely Ermenegildo Zegna suit that I found at the Nordstrom rack for under $500, after numerous markdowns.

Ekphrastic

A lot of times, they make it easy for you and tag their Nordstrom surplus with a big red tag that says, "From our Nordstrom stores!"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange