Now I understand the weather

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Missing home, Eagle?

LOL, you are spot-on with your assessment, my friend. Mrs Eagle and I have actually been talking about a move to central Pennsylvania after the grand kids down here have graduated from college. Lock Haven and State College, PA, are being given the closest consideration. We will see what happens! ;)

Big T

LOL, you are spot-on with your assessment, my friend. Mrs Eagle and I have actually been talking about a move to central Pennsylvania after the grand kids down here have graduated from college. Lock Haven and State College, PA, are being given the closest consideration. We will see what happens! ;)
Dear wife and I have three daughter: 40, 38 & 21 (we're all Penn State). Our youngest will be a senior this year, and, to say the least, we're in State College quite often. We had Father's Day at "American Ale House" in Toftrees, and there a beautiful "over 50" development in that neighborhood.

Neither of us will really ever retire, though I can see a move to State College.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange