FiscalDean

This is evidently a Hickey Freeman company...anybody familiar with this specific business? Unfortunately only appears to be MTM
Based on their website, they do sell RTW clothing also. I believe the O'Connell's made to measure event is offering suits and sport coats based on the Southwick patterns. Most likely clothing made on the Southwick patterns isn't a normal part of their RTW line.

TKI67

Cable Car Clothiers' website shows they still have a few Southwicks. I grabbed a blazer and a charcoal tropical worsted suit at O'Connell's and am thrilled by them. That said, I also like their house brand and H. Freeman offerings very much.

FiscalDean

Cable Car Clothiers' website shows they still have a few Southwicks. I grabbed a blazer and a charcoal tropical worsted suit at O'Connell's and am thrilled by them. That said, I also like their house brand and H. Freeman offerings very much.
I suspect Cable Car Clothiers will be the retailer to have anything in stock given their pricing!

DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I saw this in the O'Connell's email as well. One hopes the Southwick pattern they're now able to replicate is the Douglas.

fishertw

Advanced Member
I believe I bought one of the last Southwick herringbone sport coats that O Connells had in inventory in August. Glad to have this one.
I actually spoke with Cable Car before discovering that Oconnells had them in stock and a good deal less expensive than O Connells. Glad to have pulled the trigger on one.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.