Flanderian

Connoisseur
Stuart goodies! Through the years, it's been accessories for which I most prized Paul Stuart. Often unique, they were typically handsome, imaginative and tasteful.

upload_2019-6-4_10-59-19.png

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
⇧ (two up) - Engine-turned monogram shirt-stays holder. To quote Robert Mitchum from "Holiday Affair" when he received a set of silver salt and pepper shakers for Christmas: "I didn't know it, but I've been living like a pig my entire life."

⇧ (one up) - Those white bucks!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
That is one gorgeous suede Safari Jacket. I suspect I am not the only member herein who would be inclined to add one to their closet/wardrobe? ;)

EdwardWilson

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
This is my style (but not my budget):

PAUL FIT SUPER 110S WOOL PLAID SUIT
STYLE-70144901

$2,195.00

$1,536.75

Select color:Brown
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
SERVICES
COMPANY INFORMATION
STAY CONNECTED

LOCATIONS :

• New York - Madison Avenue at 45th Street
  • Chicago - 107 East Oak Street & 208 South LaSalle Street
  • Washington DC - 906 I Street NW
© 2018 PAUL STUART. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I have to say that I find the suit and tie combo dreadful. Too similar, and achieves a kind of sartorial destructive interference.
Mixing multiple patterns and colors is a near thing and somewhat subjective. It requires both a rock-solid eye and requisite virtuosity. The distance between sublime harmony and cacophony is both a mile and an inch. To me also this iteration is lacking compared to Paul Stuart's former efforts.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.