Buffalo

Ordered a long sleeve polo from them in my normal size. Not only was the fit bad--much tighter than before but the workmanship was shoddy. In this regard the collar was even with the button placket and therefore did not lay side by side as it should have been approximately 1/2 inch recessed from the placket..also the sleeve seam ended in the middle of one's back wrist as opposed to behind one's thumb. I'm surprised as their quality control and workmanship used to be very good. Disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosarito

Starting Member
Sorry to hear that. I've had some of their items for years and they're very lovely. Others have disappointed. They've always been good about returns, in my experience.

FiscalDean

Their quality seems to be hit or miss. I purchased a leather jacket that is very nice. I've purchased 4 pair of blue jeans. 3 of the 4 the fabric ripped in a line running along the entire length of a back pocket when bending over. A replacement pair suffered the same fate. It's really a shame, there are so few retailer catering to the horizontally challenged man.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.