Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
The Gov, as in the best damn gov in the whole wide world. With his Kennedy clan daughter. The pair on a par with the Chicken Church tho? I dunno. The chicken church was mighty good. That's not Pussy Galore with Connery, is it? Parts of her seem to have fallen.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The Gov, as in the best damn gov in the whole wide world. With his Kennedy clan daughter. The pair on a par with the Chicken Church tho? I dunno. The chicken church was mighty good. That's not Pussy Galore with Connery, is it? Parts of her seem to have fallen.

I believe the lady on Sean Connery's arm is Micheline Roquebrune, Connery's second wife, who according to Siri became his wife in 1975 ;)

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^

No, Howard, couldn't be. Did you see the stamp in the upper right, Approved by the Comics Code Authority? A very powerful group. If anything should happen to the President and the Vice President, the Comic Code Authority is empowered to take over. As in a way, it already has.

Last edited:

drpeter

Fond as I am NOT of heat and humidity, I have to admit that the bayou tree house makes me tremble with excitement. Put a pirogue with an Evinrude tied up to the front 'porch' and I could just possibly be interested in an investment. Bass, 'gators and ducks? Yum!
How about a pair of Evinrudes attached to the entire structure? I am sure we could achieve hydroplaning if we could find an open stretch of water on the bayou.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals