Men's Clothing Forums banner

Photos for no good reason

96K views 1K replies 27 participants last post by  Oldsarge 
#1 ·
This thread is for photos you just can't resist sharing.

Building Sky Window Cloud Fixture

See less See more
#9 ·
Fond as I am NOT of heat and humidity, I have to admit that the bayou tree house makes me tremble with excitement. Put a pirogue with an Evinrude tied up to the front 'porch' and I could just possibly be interested in an investment. Bass, 'gators and ducks? Yum!

#35 ·
Let's see now....the young man with his head on the pillow is thinking deep thoughts about great adventures yet to be experienced, while his best friend rests his concerned head on the gentleman;s blanket and his most prized possessions; a baseball, his YO-yo, his Colonel Littleton Possibles bag and not surprisingly, a few loose marbles rest on the window sill above his head. Life is good...contemplative, but good! ;)

#37 ·
Maybe the most photographed lighthouse in all of America...

726a7fdb5973afc76f64a648501aefcf.jpg

Comissioned by George Washington. My 4th grade teacher's husband was the keeper and one spring day Mrs. Burns took nine-year old me and the other dozen kids in my class up into the ever-winding iron staircase to the tippy-top of that thing. Not for the squeamish, of which I was. And may be still.

#38 ·
Maybe the most photographed lighthouse in all of America...

View attachment 43741

Comissioned by George Washington. My 4th grade teacher's husband was the keeper and one spring day Mrs. Burns took nine-year old me and the other dozen kids in my class up into the ever-winding iron staircase to the tippy-top of that thing. Not for the squeamish, of which I was. And may be still.
Reading your post above, I suspect your 4th grade teacher, Mrs Burns, would have been one of my heros...the type from whom we could learn so much! ;)

#41 ·
View attachment 43781

Sixty members of the Secret Service are in quarantine because 31 of them have tested positive for CORVID. Gentlemen, we are two ventilators away from the first woman president . . . and the White House sent the ventilators to Russia.
And if it would just happen then everything would be okay,...