eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Now That's a coat.
....or perhaps a grossly obese bumble bee? LOL. ;) Reminds me of a time when I was a kid and my Saturday chore was to relocate a pile of coal ashes to have them removed from the property. The pile had been there for awhile and on one of my cuts with the shovel I sliced through a sizeable nest of yellow jackets...I was stung by what appeared to be 17 of those little terrorists and I swear that some of them were every bit as big as the one in the picture, to which you refer! Just sayin.....:crazy::(

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
For those that enjoy metal work, the website for my manufacturing plant is “metaltech-pm.com”. My son in law’s family business (he’s CEO) is “gasbarre.com”.
Wow. The family that does powder metal together stays together. Seriously now, very impressive website, yours. The son in law's, well have no idea what I just read there, but I'm sure that those in whatever business that is appreciate the resource. Since the 70s, good for them. And you.

Big T

And people whine that 'America doesn't manufacture anything any more'. Balderdash!
His compan
Wow. The family that does powder metal together stays together. Seriously now, very impressive website, yours. The son in law's, well have no idea what I just read there, but I'm sure that those in whatever business that is appreciate the resource. Since the 70s, good for them. And you.
My son-in-law business, is one of the largest, if not the largest, manufacturer of all equipment for powder metal in the country, if not the world. I started my business in 1989, and new his family a decade earlier. Our kids started dating in 2005, married in 2009.

My website is several years old, needs updated! I have some automation, and early in March, order my first (programmable) robot. Eagle will appreciate this, as we’re both PSU grads (my entire family), my youngest daughter is a junior at PSU, and will take over my business in the next several years.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
His compan

My son-in-law business, is one of the largest, if not the largest, manufacturer of all equipment for powder metal in the country, if not the world. I started my business in 1989, and new his family a decade earlier. Our kids started dating in 2005, married in 2009.

My website is several years old, needs updated! I have some automation, and early in March, order my first (programmable) robot. Eagle will appreciate this, as we’re both PSU grads (my entire family), my youngest daughter is a junior at PSU, and will take over my business in the next several years.
"We are....." Have a great day!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.