Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
Appreciate the responses, but the grammar thing's a ruse, a cover just to post a real cover, of my new favorite book and Yes, Macbeth is scholarship writing and the Bible supremely inspirational and The Art of the Deal taught me everything I know, but Bookmobile Bad Girl is, well I'm just speechless here.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I'm only posting this as a sentence construction question. Isn't She gave it away free...redundant?

View attachment 44086
Your illustration goes a long way towards explaining my life long interest in books and reading! LOL. More importantly, the illustration is strangely reminiscent of a best selling novel written by Jojo Moyes , titled "The Giver of Stars a story that showcased the lives of a group of post-depression era librarians in mountain communities of Kentucky delivering books to the rural based and largely illiterate population in those mountains. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.