Photos for no good reason

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_psm6ln7Rce1slcsb6o1_1280.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

I've just got to ask, is that bear mooning us? ;) It reminds me of a large tree that had fallen behind our Valparaiso, IN, homestead. The Grand kids quickly laid claim to the downed tree as their sitting/thinking log. It took me over a year get the heart to cut that tree up and remove the debris. Frankly, I wouldn't want to mess with that bear either! LOL. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
As I sit at the keyboard paying our electric bill, I can't help but wonder what it might cost to cool, heat and light the nest pictured in the post quoted above? Perhaps solar panels are an option. ;)

You do that too. I'll be watching a show where someone has a giant NYC loft apartment (or some other large place with high ceilings) and, even though the plot is about murder or some family drama or something, I'll be thinking, "my God, the utility bills must be insane for that place."

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange