Miket61

Elite Member
How is oral sex like eggs Benedict?
You seldom get either one at home.
If we're going to go in that direction...

Man walks into a bar and orders seven shots of whiskey.

Bartender asks, "what's the occasion?"

Man says, "I just had my first [colloquial term for oral sex]."

Bartender: "Well, congratulations! Let me buy you a drink."

Man: "Oh, no thanks. If seven won't get the taste out of my mouth, forget it."

Epaminondas

And this is a close second. Well...might be a tossup between two hopelessly ignorant posters.
Yes, I'm sure you're quite the intellect. This is the great game of the sodomite left. I don't wish to be enlightened as to how an attraction to the lower intestine of another man is perfectly natural. Drinking soda in NY City nust be banned becasue of publich health - but, gay sex, hey that's perfectly natural and without consequence to one's health. Please.

Compulsive spending: mental disorder. Compulsive eating : mental disorder. Compulsive gambling: mental disorder. Addiction to the internet: mental disorder. Homosexuality: perfectly normal and no idicia of mental disorder? Again, please.

Last edited:

Epaminondas

Further and in respect of your reference to the pre 1972 edition of the DSM, such outmoded and ludicrous beliefs are no longer granted scientific status and thus not to be found in modern editions. (
Anyone who thinks that the modern DSM has anything to do with "science" is delusional. It reflects the social viewpoints of a small cadre of western "mental health" care professionals. I'm not aware of much "science" that is culturally relative, decided by a vote, and is subject to the influene of lobbying and protetsters - and if you'll take the time to research the conditions under which the DSM was amended, you'll get my point.

Last edited:

Miket61

Elite Member
Your logic falls off a cliff. Homosexual behavior is neither an addiction or a compulsion. A sexual addiction, whether it manifests itself as straight, gay, or lusting after furniture, is indeed a mental illness and no one would disagree.

Homophobia is not a fear of homosexuals. It's a fear of being or being perceived as homosexual yourself. People who are vocally anti-gay are really carrying around great big signs saying "oh, no, not gay. Everyone look at how not gay I am."

Epaminondas

It's the rooting around, as it were, with another man that has you saying things like this. I trust you wouldn't have any major objections to your son rooting around with a woman, however they wish, as mutually consenting adults, to do this.
You'd be wrong. It's morally and physically damaging to bother partners; but since, I doubt, you're responsive to conventional moral rationales, suffice it to say, the physical risks are many, not the least of which is incontinence increased rates of anal cancer.

Epaminondas

People who are vocally anti-gay are really carrying around great big signs saying "oh, no, not gay. Everyone look at how not gay I am."
That's a silly reverse psychology canard and it's the most feeble argument. People are always insisting, if you disagree with the current agy zeitgeist, you're just closeted. Stupid.

Miket61

Elite Member
That's a silly reverse psychology canard and it's the most feeble argument. People are always insisting, if you disagree with the current agy zeitgeist, you're just closeted. Stupid.
Disagree with what? That gay people exist? Regardless of what you think of it, it's really none of our business what other people find sexually appealing provided it causes us no harm. You're inserting yourself into a topic in which you claim to have no personal interest.

Shaver

Suspended
. This is the great game of the sodomite left .
Drat it! I promised I would make no further comment in this thread. However, despite this my weakness, I manage to restrain myself and ignore the futility of your other selective responses, to fragments from other member's posts.

This comment above though, this *ahem* 'great game' to which you allude will doubtless reveal to each clear thinking man not only your motivations but also the rich tapestry of paranoid fantasies which inform them.

Would you mind awfully if I respectfully asked you (on this subject at least) to perhaps consider please keeping quiet, old sport?

Last edited:

Earl of Ormonde

Connoisseur
So, regardless of sexual inclination all but about 4 or 5 responders to this thread, both homosexual and heterosexual think that anal sex is perfectly okay and as such totally dismiss both the physical and psychological damage it causes.

BTW:
Anal sex causes physical damage - Medical FACT!
Anal sex also causes pyschological damage, because even people who do it and like it, feel, perhaps only on a deep sub-conscious level, that is is wrong in some way, be it moral, physical or social.

The human anus is a one-way valve.

For the hetero-men here, if you feel like answering, why do you think anal sex is okay? And if you engage in it with your wife/gf, why do you?

Last edited:

Earl of Ormonde

Connoisseur
I don't wish to be enlightened as to how an attraction to the lower intestine of another man is perfectly natural. Drinking soda in NY City nust be banned becasue of publich health - but, gay sex, hey that's perfectly natural and without consequence to one's health. Please.

Compulsive spending: mental disorder. Compulsive eating : mental disorder. Compulsive gambling: mental disorder. Addiction to the internet: mental disorder. Homosexuality: perfectly normal and no idicia of mental disorder? Again, please.
Well said sir. However, arguing it here is a losing battle, not only does one have to argue the case with homosexual men but also with heterosexual men, which I find extremely odd.

Shaver

Suspended
So, regardless of sexual inclination all but about 4 or 5 responders to this thread, both **** and heterosexual think that anal sex is perfectly okay and as such totally dismiss both the physical and psychological damage it causes.

BTW:
Anal sex causes physical damage - Medical FACT! Even people who do it and like it feel, perhaps only on a deep sub-conscious level, that is is wrong in some way, be it moral, physica or social.

The human anus is a one-way valve.

For the hetero-men here, if you feel like answering, why do you think anal sex is okay? And if you engage in it with your wife/gf, why do you?
Psychological damage? Really? Perhaps you would care to illuminate us with some further examples of your 'FACTS'? I am presuming that these capitalised certainties are rather more substantial than the mere 'facts' with which I am forced to content myself.

Also the benefit of your expertise in the matter of the deep subconscious self loathing you imagine exists within others could be, at least, entertaining. Can I respectfully encourage you to elaborate upon this theme?

You will of course forgive me that I am disinclined to discuss the intimate details of my relationship with my partner. I am rather shocked that you would expect your fellow members to answer such a sordid question.

Last edited:

Earl of Ormonde

Connoisseur
I am rather shocked that you would expect your fellow members to answer such a sordid question.
Interesting choice of adjective, "sordid"? That is surely sub-conscious evidence in itself, that you find anal-sex sordid.

That anal-sex causes physical damage IS medical fact. Look it up yourself.
That anal-sex causes physcological damage is not something I said is medical fact, it has however been discussed at length by experts for centuries. Again, if you don't know these things yourself then look them up. I am not your teacher.

Last edited:

Shaver

Suspended
Interesting choice of adjective, "sordid"? That is surely sub-conscious evidence in itself, that you find anal-sex sordid.

That anal-sex causes physical damage IS medical fact. Look it up yourself.
Not at all, it is the notion of discussing the intricacies of my intimate relationship with my partner that I consider sordid. Shame on you for asking in the first instance. There are many other internet forums devoted to that manner of conversation, you may consider joining one.

Where would you recommend I commence research of your medical facts; Grey's bigotry perhaps? :eek:

Edited to respond to the Earl's edit: oh, but surely you are a teacher, Earl. You seem so determined to lecture us as to the validity of your opinion, to impart the benefit of your all encompassing (and what's more; righteous) knowledge of this subject.

Last edited:

Earl of Ormonde

Connoisseur
Another angle:

Just because something is legal and becoming more and more accepted by western secular society doesn't make it morally or ethically or biologically right to everyone.

In Saudi Arabia thieves have their hands chopped off, that is the law and that is accepted as the norm by the Saudi people. However, it isn't the norm outside Saudi Arabia.

BUT it is illegal to be a homosexual in Saudi Arabia.

It is NOT illegal in many European countries to have sex with animals. Now just because it ISN'T illegal that doesn't make it right!

Many countries don't have a legal lower age limit for sex, so girls as young as 10 or 11 can legally have sex. Again that doesn't make it right.

Just because it is illegal to hunt whales in most of the world doesn't make that ban legal all over the world, nor does it make the ban right for all people.

So no matter how much the western secular world - and lets be clear here, it is
only the western secular world invovled - continues to accept the anal sex act of homosexuals it still won't make it right.

And the FACT of the matter is that MOST people round the world outside the secular west think it is WRONG.

Earl of Ormonde

Connoisseur
No, all I want to do is be allowed to express my opinion free of the persecution of the secular liberal left, who are free to express their opnion all the time all over the place in support of sodomy, and who shout down anyone who doesn't agree with them.

As for asking the questions I asked, there is nothing sordid in their asking.

If you and others think that anal-sex is so natural then there should be no problem is responding.
However, the more objections that are raised by the supporters of anal-sex on the discussion of the subject on this thread, the clearer it becomes to me that said individuals are uncomfortable discussing it and perhaps on a sub-conscious level do think there is something wrong with anal-sex.

Bottom line: all I want is for my opinion to be as valid as those who support anal-sex.

VictorRomeo

Let it go fellas. Homosexuallity has been around as long as hetrosexuality. And unless we end up in some dystopian future where we visit Woody Allen's 'Orgasmatron', it will continue to be around as long as we are. It can't be prayed away, wished away, banned away or 'gay bashed' away. Regardless of the health implications or the damage it may cause, if two consenting adults want to go at it, it's neither my business nor yours.

Oh, how I wish I never got involved with this thread....

Shaver

Suspended
Let it go fellas. Homosexuallity has been around as long as hetrosexuality. And unless we end up in some dystopian future where we visit Woody Allen's 'Orgasmatron', it will continue to be around as long as we are. It can't be prayed away, wished away, banned away or 'gay bashed' away. Regardless of the health implications or the damage it may cause, if two consenting adults want to go at it, it's neither my business nor yours.

Oh, how I wish I never got involved with this thread....
+1 you are, if I may say so, a sensible fellow.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange