[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.AskAndyAboutClothes.com[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
And AskAndy Forum Moderator “Oldsarge”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]From 4 to 6 PM
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Friday August 18, 2017

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PLUS [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Meet Steve Reinhart, the Alden Shoe representative, who will bring additional samples not normally carried and answer questions while you [/FONT][FONT=&amp]peruse John Helmer’s great selection of Alden Shoes

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]AND take advantage of the Custom Shirt promotion.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Two shirts for only $230 or buy 6, get one free!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Refreshments!
969 SW Broadway
Portland OR 97205
503-223-4976 voice
503-223-8451 fax

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]www.johnhelmer.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]John Helmer Haberdasher Inc. is n[/FONT][FONT=&amp]ow in their third generation of family ownership, and dedicated to customer service for more than eighty-five years, they strive to offer personalized service and a store filled with many unique, hard-to-find items.

They are renowned in their selection of one of the largest selections of hats and caps in the Pacific Northwest in addition to an impressive collection of traditional clothing with an updated flair.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is a beautiful store full of great men’s clothes and accessories.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Please RSVP on this thread! I’m looking forward to meeting you![/FONT]
[/FONT]

127.72 MHz

Advanced Member
Yes indeed it will be warm. I will be running a little late off "The Hill" but I am looking forward to putting some faces with the names I've come to know.

Regards,

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
The gathering went well and it was a delight to see both 127.72 and somedude in person. We had a fine time and really appreciated the hospitality that John Helmer and the gentleman from Alden's provided. We need to do this more often up in the PNW. Maybe a Portland Tweed Night Out or something.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.