Post # 1000

fishertw

Elite Member
This is my 1000th post since joining Ask Andy in 2006. I have enjoyed taking part, particularly in the Trad threads. I've learned a lot and hope to have contributed on at least a small scale. What I miss most are early posters such as Jamgood, Harris and others. Their contributions to my knowledge and understanding have been enormous.
Cheers, tom

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
fishertw:

Wow! Congratulations. I'm equally impressed with your join date!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^+1.
Indeed retirement does afford one some amount of additional time to spend with the AAAC community and, LOL, those posts do seem to add up, as time passes. Tom, your posts are among those that I always look forward to reading and I and so many others have learned much from the experiences and thoughts that you have so generously shared with us! Perhaps the best thing is (I suspect) the first thousand posts barely scratches the surface of what you have to offer. Looking forward to your next thousand postings! :thumbs-up:

fishertw

Elite Member
Thank you all for your kind words. May we ALL have lots of posts, comments and general good conversations about our collective clothing sickness!
Tom

TsAr

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Congrats Tom...I hope that you would grace us with your posts in the future as well...

fishertw

Elite Member
Congrats Tom...I hope that you would grace us with your posts in the future as well...

TsAr- I've a friend whose daughter is in Pakistan at this time as a State Dept. civil servant. Hope you folks are not subject to furlough issues..
Tom

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange