PSA Rancourt Crowdfund

never behind

I just ordered the brown longwings. I'm tempted to add the tan ones at these prices.
I am debating which one myself. I am thinking the dark browns. Mid Grey flannels..:loveyou:
1622550082631.jpeg

TKI67

Elite Member
Those camp mocs with the inset Lactae Hevea soles have grabbed my attention, but I need another pair of shoes about as badly as I need any additional holes in my head! According to the email, I think I have until 8 June to decide? LOL. :crazy:
Admitting you are shod in excess is the first step on the path to recovery, O winged one. As I read the various posts here, recounting members' collections of shoes, khakis, blazers, tweed odd jackets, and so on, I sometimes wonder how people ever get to wear all the items in their closets. My collection of dress footwear is two pair of LHS, one pair of tassel loafers, one pair of brown calf boots, and evening pumps. I could be just fine with only one pair of LHS and the tassels. The others just gather dust.

never behind

Admitting you are shod in excess is the first step on the path to recovery, O winged one. As I read the various posts here, recounting members' collections of shoes, khakis, blazers, tweed odd jackets, and so on, I sometimes wonder how people ever get to wear all the items in their closets. My collection of dress footwear is two pair of LHS, one pair of tassel loafers, one pair of brown calf boots, and evening pumps. I could be just fine with only one pair of LHS and the tassels. The others just gather dust.
I hear you. I keep finding things I want to buy but then I wonder when I’ll wear them. I think I should start weeding out items I don’t wear much. I will start back to the office 3x a week in July, so I’ll have more opportunity.

But I do think I can find room for one more pair of long wings. I need more shoes for my flannel trouser collection. :)

I was browsing old threads and saw navy suede chukkas rec’d, so now I need those, too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.