August West

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I could not think of a more perfect justification to buy another pair of shoes I absolutely don't need. I too think I'll buy a pair of camp mocs. My back ups will now have a back up.

mrm21711

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I love rancourt and will probably jump in on the offer, but I can’t believe how quickly they met their goals. Good for them

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
Rancourts are made here in Maine, in Lewiston, the state's third largest city. (#1 Portland, #2 Bangor. All three could fit into Newark with room for Pasaic). I drive there every so often. Freihoffer has a bakery depot in Lewiston where all bread, tho close to date, is 99¢ and since I eat 6 loaves of whole wheat a week, that place and my freezer come in handy. Lewiston is pronounced Loy'ston and harbors, I think, the largest population of Franco-Americans in the US. Where am I here, oh Rancourt. Curious if they have a factory store there. Will find out when 19 lifts. Or when I'm outta bread, whichever comes fuhst, which is also how they pronounce first in Loystun.

drpeter

Rancourts are made here in Maine, in Lewiston, the state's third largest city. (#1 Portland, #2 Bangor. All three could fit into Newark with room for Pasaic). I drive there every so often. Freihoffer has a bakery depot in Lewiston where all bread, tho close to date, is 99¢ and since I eat 6 loaves of whole wheat a week, that place and my freezer come in handy. Lewiston is pronounced Loy'ston and harbors, I think, the largest population of Franco-Americans in the US. Where am I here, oh Rancourt. Curious if they have a factory store there. Will find out when 19 lifts. Or when I'm outta bread, whichever comes fuhst, which is also how they pronounce first in Loystun.
Six loaves of whole wheat bread a week? Good heavens, you must be extraordinarily athletic! As for New England pronunciation, I used to visit NH and go into southern Maine frequently. Folks in NH had this way of saying "Yes" which sounded like Aa-yuh".

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.