Doctor Damage

Connoisseur
I watched Muffy’s video and followed her technique. It turned out very well. Just don’t over wax, but if you do blend it in with the hair drier.

You should hang the coat for a couple of days and can even touch it up or blend the wax in with the hair drier in that time.

The coat remains waxy for about a week. I take if off before I sit in the car. It did have an aroma for about a week but is fine now.
From what I've read the hair dryer is an important step in getting the wax to settle on/in the jacket's shell and to get rid of the stickyness of fresh wax.

David J. Cooper

It’s been about a month since I waxed our coats. Mine looked a bit spotty immediately after waxing but now looks completely even. Time has either helped or my eyesight has declined over the month.

I have worn the jacket a lot since I did it so that seems to help.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.