FiscalDean

Ya know, one of the things on my life's bucket list that I have yet to experience is actually visiting a Playboy Club. Alas, it is perhaps too late for that at this point in my life? LOL. ;)
Alas, you may be right. The New York club closed in 2019. I'm not aware of any other clubs currently operation.

NYC Playboy Club bunnies to hang up tails and ears after just one year (nypost.com)

This does bring back a memory from my youth. As I recall, when I was a mere lad of 17, two of my cousins from Milwaukee and I drove to Chicago to go the the Playboy Club. Sadly, the Bunny charged with guarding the door turned us away when we were unable to produce valid identification even though one of my cousins had borrowed a "key" from a friend. Oh well, at that age it was fun just to stand next to a real live Bunny.

Howard

Connoisseur
Ya know, one of the things on my life's bucket list that I have yet to experience is actually visiting a Playboy Club. Alas, it is perhaps too late for that at this point in my life? LOL. ;)

So why don't you? just sneak out the house, no need to tell the wife anything, just go out and have a good time to enjoy yourself.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
So why don't you? just sneak out the house, no need to tell the wife anything, just go out and have a good time to enjoy yourself.
Howard, my friend, permit me to offer a lesson in relationships. The only thing I would ever presume to keep from Mrs Eagle would be perhaps, the arrival of a new pair of shoes or boots. Beyond that I don't make it a practice to keep secrets from her. It makes for better communications between us and a much better relationship overall. Openness can lead to the not always infrequent argument, but remember it is through application of fire and the hammer that metal and our relationships are tempered and will last indefinitely! Besides, as Fiscal Dean and Oldsarge advised, Playboy Clubs are virtually impossible to find these days. LOL. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.