eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Probably so, but I recommend watching The House Bunny. Seriously.
It's the newest entry on my bucket list and I am sure I will enjoy watching. Thanks for the suggestion, as Mrs Eagle continues in her refusal to purchase and wear an authentic Playboy Bunny costume, prancing around the house and pretending our house is the Playboy mansion! It would seem watching the movie will be as close as I'm ever going to get to achieve my original bucket list entry. LOL. ;)

Big T

It's the newest entry on my bucket list and I am sure I will enjoy watching. Thanks for the suggestion, as Mrs Eagle continues in her refusal to purchase and wear an authentic Playboy Bunny costume, prancing around the house and pretending our house is the Playboy mansion! It would seem watching the movie will be as close as I'm ever going to get to achieve my original bucket list entry. LOL. ;)
About 20 years ago or so, for Valentines Day, I went to a local department store and bought dear wife a see-through, skimpy negligee (top, with thong bottom). The young girl checking me out turned beet red, before giggling. I asked, jokingl, what was wrong. She burst out laughing, saying “you don’t recognize me, do you”? I shrugged my shoulders, as she said “your niece”.

For once, I was speechless!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.