FiscalDean

I have three basic "go to" variations.

Ketchup, stone ground mustard, dill pickle chips (or bread and utter chips, whichever is available) and every now and then a thick slice of extra sharp cheddar. Sometimes, I'll add some sauteed onions.

Lettuce, tomato and Miracle Whip.

Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese.

Howard

Connoisseur
Yeah, but there are all kinds of "regular" mustard! Assuming you mean yellow, do you like French's, Heinz, Plochman's, Whataburger, or something else? Also in some homes, like this one, the "regular" mustard is Maille Dijon. For a Texas style burger I think the Whataburger mustard is the best.

Also if you like tater tots/potato puffs and ketchup, the Melinda's habanero ketchup is really good. Oddly, it isn't as hot as the jalapeño.

I'm going to have to try the habanero ketchup but unfortunately I have to hide it from My Parents cause they can't consume some spicy stuff sometimes cause one of them has gout.

Howard

Connoisseur
I have three basic "go to" variations.

Ketchup, stone ground mustard, dill pickle chips (or bread and utter chips, whichever is available) and every now and then a thick slice of extra sharp cheddar. Sometimes, I'll add some sauteed onions.

Lettuce, tomato and Miracle Whip.

Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese.

Do you like sticking fries on your burger, Fiscal?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.