eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Cool weather is finally here. That means braised short ribs. View attachment 50519

To be accompanied by steamed new potatoes tossed in butter and parsley and a salad of arugula, baby spinach, and vinaigrette.
I wish I'd seen the post above last evening. Then I could have paraphrased the great Ronnie Milsap, singing "I'm having night dreams about day things (those ribs) in the middle of a long night!" Seeing it this AM I can only look forward to feeling starved, while the wife and I head out for our five mile fitness walk this morning. LOL. ;)

TKI67

I wish I'd seen the post above last evening. Then I could have paraphrased the great Ronnie Milsap, singing "I'm having night dreams about day things (those ribs) in the middle of a long night!" Seeing it this AM I can only look forward to feeling starved, while the wife and I head out for our five mile fitness walk this morning. LOL. ;)
Have a great walk. It is 42F in Austin, and I shall head out in a bit for a good walk. First, however, it is time for a boiled egg with whole wheat toast and a new jar of marmalade.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.