eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I agree but won't turn down Cheez Whiz.
Many, many years ago I was buying a Philly Cheese steak at a place in Philadelphia (what a coincidence) and asked to have the sandwich made with Swiss or provolone. The fellow behind the counter pointed over his shoulder at their menu board and told me, "that's the way we make them. Do you want one?" I obediently placed my order and enjoyed the sandwich, the way they made it! Nuff said. ;)

TKI67

Whole wheat cappellini topped with: four slices of red onion, sweated in olive oil, to which was added a few cloves of minced garlic and some halved yellow and red grape tomatoes. Next were a splash of white wine (drinking a Willamette Valley chard, the chard for those who hate California chards) and juice of three limes. Toss in the shrimp. Finish with a sprinkle of dried red pepper flakes and a couple of handfuls of cilantro.

7C2441A1-B185-4D36-9F25-B105F019B0C4.jpeg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.