Red Meat . . . .

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_a192f11870bf37c9cdf8585fbba1ffa6_bc3a5075_640.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
So would I but the gov has shut down the restaurants again. Seems we have a bunch of young'n's who can't follow directions.

I can sense and do in fact share your frustration. Recently, the college level Spring Breakers who came to Florida to celebrate on our beaches and in our bars, carried on with such a total lack of caution that the drove our covid infection and hospitalization rates right through the roof. The good news is, the fools eventually went home and life here in Paradise is slowly returning to normal! ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I can't wait either, it's been 14 months, maybe My Father thinks it's easier to order in at home than to eat out, What do you think Sarge?
Eating is easier for him at home because your mom is cooking. I like to cook but I live alone so given the prep, the cooking, the eating and the cleanup? Going out is easier!

Howard

Connoisseur
Eating is easier for him at home because your mom is cooking. I like to cook but I live alone so given the prep, the cooking, the eating and the cleanup? Going out is easier!

My Mother in our family has been the ONLY one that cooks for the two of us ( My Father And I), I can't cook and I don't even know what My Father could cook up for all of us so I think ordering in for us is easier for when My Mother doesn't want to cook so we'll order maybe Chinese Food, maybe Pizza or Tex-Mex something like that, that's how it's been living in my house for over 45 years.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.