Red Meat . . . .

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_b4b3ad6343293cdc5249ee55db9d8b85_33eb7b55_640.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Good question. I think I see, besides the 1/3 lb. patty, cheese, bacon, red onion, arugula and--blueberry sauce?
Would they have those sold in those steakhouses?
They must be expensive.
I've had some wonderful burgers in my day but I've never seen one in a restaurant like that.

.....but, but....I must ask, does anyone really eat their burgers dressed in "blueberry compote?" I am an admitted fire breathing fan of a good burger, but the idea of eating one drenched in blueberries and thickened fruit juices makes me consider another dinner entree. Just sayin.....;)

TKI67

Elite Member
It needs either ketchup or BBQ sauce.
You are clearly a New Yorker...ketchup on burgers and mustard on hot dogs I'm guessing.

Lately my favorite burger is thick, MR, and topped only with a little seasoning salt, Hatch chili, a slice of grilled onion, and melted cheddar. How do you like west coast burgers (1000 island, lettuce, and tomato) or Texas burgers (yellow mustard, dill pickle, lettuce, tomato, and onion)?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.