Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Whole lot of overwhelming!

tumblr_edd99f94b7923ca4db2fd8567ab825f4_09b73a04_640.jpg

tumblr_04ba8c61fb35dbbc8ac739a7fae44019_18b84146_640.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Heart-attack-Burger-1.png

This burger is from The Heart Attack Grill, I don't know what's in that burger but I know I would never be able to finish it.

That looks like you would be eating an entire three pound meat loaf, fitted with sesame seed hubcaps. I think I will pass on that one, until I get my weight back under 200 lbs. and then we just my feel lucky enough to launch a gastronomical assault on that meat mountain. LOL ;)

Howard

Connoisseur
That looks like you would be eating an entire three pound meat loaf, fitted with sesame seed hubcaps. I think I will pass on that one, until I get my weight back under 200 lbs. and then we just my feel lucky enough to launch a gastronomical assault on that meat mountain. LOL ;)

That burger would be big enough for a large family plus you also have fries to go along as a side dish too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.