Red Meat . . . .

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Poblano pepper, cheddar, smoked pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, & french fries

EE37E602-5709-48B5-8C6F-01AFBEA30E83.jpeg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Poblano pepper, cheddar, smoked pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, & french fries

View attachment 60840

Looking good, for sure, but with mine the french fries are replaced with a small green side salad and the cheddar cheese is replaced with Swiss. At one point I tred doing the burger and fixings without the bun, but that seemed almost unholy! It just wasn't right. LOL. ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Looking good, for sure, but with mine the french fries are replaced with a small green side salad and the cheddar cheese is replaced with Swiss. At one point I tred doing the burger and fixings without the bun, but that seemed almost unholy! It just was;t right. LOL. ;)
I've often ordered a burger wrapped in a lettuce wedge. I found it rather tasty and refreshing on a hot day.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I've often ordered a burger wrapped in a lettuce wedge. I found it rather tasty and refreshing on a hot day.

Mrs Eagle does that as well. It has been years since I witnessed her eating a hamburger bun. I greatly respect both of you and you both cut a better profie than I do. So perhaps I need to give the lettuce wrapped hamburger another try! I'm on the jump! ;)

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Mrs Eagle does that as well. It has been years since I witnessed her eating a hamburger bun. I greatly respect both of you and you both cut a better profie than I do. So perhaps I need to give the lettuce wrapped hamburger another try! I'm on the jump! ;)
My approach is based on calorie management. A typical bun will have roughly the same amount of calories I'd burn on a three mile walk. So the question becomes not whether to skip the bun but when to walk!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange