Robert Gillotte Returns to Turnbull & Asser

son of brummell

On Monday, January 5th, Robert Gillotte returns to Turnbull & Asser's New York store as its bespoke shirt manager.

Rob is a veteran of Turnbull, Oxxford, Kiton, and Alan Flusser.

He looks forward to meeting you again at his old perch on 57th Street.

kelliw

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Simon is in Beverly Hills (I saw him last week). They are having a great sale starting soon. Great news about Robert.......

son of brummell

A Quick Update

A quick update . . .

On Rob's return I ordered a shirt which was delivered in 4 weeks. Excellent!

There have been a good number of complaints on this and other fora about delivery delays and and mis-fittings. I have never experienced that under Rob's regime. He has a low return rate, he follows-up with the factory to get the order done, and he is precise in the order.

I have found Turnbull's shirts to be impeccable, and I recommend them.

The Louche

What's the going rate for a T&A shirt these days - ballpark for a typical mid-level shirting?

I'm more curious than anything.

gman-17

I have officially spent too much time here. Those prices are starting to look reasonable. My fiance is going to kill me.

Look, we are all going to die, but not everyone is going to be killed wearing a $350 bespoke shirt. Me, I would like to be one of the few. I will wait a few years and then do it, I want a few more years here. :icon_smile_big:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.