Run! $1,700 Brooks GF for $498

KenCPollock

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
The 40% off sale ended a few days ago and they are now having a "clearance" as to some items.
I happened by the Brooks Lenox Square store today and saw a sign stating that all Golden Fleece (Martin Greenfield) suits were now $898. However, my salesman, Alan, said that they had marked down some of the summer Golden Fleece suits down to $498. He said that he did not understand it and it almost seemed to be a mistake. I looked and he was right.
They had four at that price in my size (42R). Two were the same light grey alternating herringbone double breasted ($1,700, I bought one of them) and there was also a rather bold wide-spaced gray stripe and a slightly more subtle one in a more closely spaced stripe. They had a number at that price in other sizes too.
Not all of the GF were down to $498. About 1/2 were still reduced from $1,500-$1,700 to $898, apparently the 3-button models and most of the slightly heavier 9-month weight suits.
However, a reduction from $1,700 to $498 is the biggest I have ever seen at Brooks and a truly remarkable buy. Alan at (404) 237-7000 knows exactly what I am talking about.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange